Roasted green beans are a lot like roasted asparagus – just green beans. I love them roasted because they caramelize a little and it’s so delicious and I love that…..
Roasted Green Beans
- Fresh green beans with the ends snipped off
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil over bean on a large baking sheet. Toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for about 7 minutes and check on them and turn them over.
- Roast for another 3-8 minutes, checking frequently. Bean will get a brown caramelized coating.